Tuesday, May 4, 2010

band wagon!

Hey every one i have officially joined the blogging world. With the help...help i mean shleby and coco forcing me i am OFFICIALLY a blogger!haha
This is how the cookie crumbled....
me and shleby were at the library "studying".....
Shleby: "i am making you a blog right now so i can stalk you this summer!"
(if you all don't know shleby is my best friend and she is going to be in the play mill this summer up in west yellow stone,and she has to have some way of seeing what is new with me...even though we have phones and fb!haha)
Me:"whyyyy i don't want one..i'm not creative..."
Coco:"makeeee a bloggg!!!!!!!"
...i gave in i had no other choice....
The best part of making a blog was coco's reaction when she heard i was official!...
she grabbed her chest and exhaled heavily!hahaha
i think i'm gonna like this new world of blogging!
oh and i have to thank Samyo,haha he was probably the first person to encourage/tell me to get a blog!haha

5 comments:

  1. best day of my life.
    totally worth my embarrassing moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessssssssssssss!!! What happened to the original blog title? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. refresh...refresh..refresh......jennika we all need an update on whats going on in your life..It's not like any of us see you every day.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennika,
    I really love your blog! Excellent name!

    ReplyDelete