Sunday, June 13, 2010

college photos!

here is some of my work from my first semester of college, i think its a little different then my high school work, a little more in depth and i feel these are more emotional.
self portrait 
these two go together the theme is solitude
the next few was my final, fears of failing at certain things, that i feel everyone has or had at one point in life
fear of failing academically
fear of not finding love
fear of not being a good parent...i had two others in this story but this was my favoritehaha
fear of not being perfect or good enough for society or yourself 

sorry again about the quality buttt no scanner haha these ones are different from my high school ones but i hope you still like them my teacher really wanted me to go deep and take photos of things i haven't yet and use emotions i have never used in my photos soo this is what i got!i did a fashion shoot of my friend gabby that i'll be posting next week sometime :)

6 comments:

  1. aawww thanks girlll your the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooooooooove your self portrait.
    I just looked at it for like a half hour.
    youre too cooool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn these are awesome, I have never seen them before. Plus, i did not recognize myself in the solitude theme.
    hope you're doing well in your photography <3

    ReplyDelete