Saturday, June 5, 2010

sports teams i've grown to love!

well many of you may think this is a random post but hey, what post isn't random these days!haha 
these past few months while i've been dating samyo, he has introduced me to a few sports teams i am becoming very fond of, and the first sports team on the list is......
THE CHICAGO BULLS!!!
after aggie basketball season was coming to an end i watched some of the bulls games with samyo and watching them was a lot of fun!sam taught me all about the brackets, the playoffs, and the finals, and even though i still don't know everything there is to know about basketball i know more now then i ever have!which makes watching games even more fun!!
my favorite player on the team would have to be my homie...
JOAKIM NOAH!!!
i just love this guy just look at him he is a stud!haha he's an awesome player, and i just love watching him!haha i know this is lame but i really want a jersey with his numbers on it and a poster of him in my room!haha i can't wait to go to an actual game in chi city!it would be so fun!!
the next and my all time favorite chicago team would be the 
CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!!!
i absolutely love love love watching the blackhawks play!i only recently started watching the games but man are they intense and so much fun to watch!they are currently playing philly for the STANLEY CUP!!!and we have to win it!! we need to win two more times and then its ours, and the next two games are home i believe so we got to win this thing on our home ice!!!
i would say my favorite player on the blackhawks team would be goalie 
ANTTI NIEMI!!
this guy is intense,he blocks some of the craziest shots!i don't even know how he does it but he's awesome, he seems so flexible sometimes even though hes covered in pads from head to toe!haha i can't wait for the next game, even though we didn't do well in  philly we'll have a come back these next coming games! and were gonna win that Stanley cup babyy!!!!GO HAWKS!!!

9 comments:

  1. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this might be the best blog post I have ever read...seriously though! hah I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. thanks for putting up for my obsession for chicago sports teams :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my dear.....Jennika, you don't have to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS LOVE. i mean, all the chicago teams.... seriously, LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Dubs is being serious cause
    ME TOO GIRL!!!
    we are so twinners - Joakim is my FAVORITEEE and I talk to Niemi through the whole game, I know he cant hear me but I feel like he needs some support with all those pucks being whipped at him.
    no joke.
    just wait - we will get you Cubs lovin. and we might even have the same favorite player there...dun dun duuuun

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh im sure ill love the cubs too i just haven't seen any games but that will soooon change!!haha

    ReplyDelete